Pieter Smit Group is the specialist in logistics, assembly and technical realization of theater productions, pop & rock, live entertainment and sporting events throughout Europe and beyond. By efficiently combining these specialist skills, Pieter Smit Group occupies a niche position in the market. Powered by decades of experience, we have become one of the leading transport providers for the entertainment industry in Europe. Our head office is located in The Netherlands, with offices in 8 countries.
We offer complete logistics solutions for international tours, including temperature-controlled storage, assistance and supervision, container storage, luxury tour buses, customs formalities and international air and sea freight.
We are known for our expertise and our commitment to deliver the best possible logistic service. Our drivers not only take care of a tour on the road, but will also assist with stage assembly and disassembly.
For our local office of Pieter Smit Poland we are looking for a
Manager Operations – Full Time
Located in Łódź
As Manager Operations you will be responsible for a smooth operation on a daily basis and you will also pick up practical and administrative tasks within finance, HR, transport documentation and formalities. You will be responsible for the daily operation in the office in Poland and together with your colleagues of Sales and Planning & Operations you will provide our customers the best logistic services. As it concerns a small branch, we ask for a hands on mentality and a flexible mind.
We are looking for a colleague with:
- You like to work in a unique and one of a kind business!
- Teamwork is important to you
- You have organizational and leadership skills, you really want to get things done
- A helicopter view is what you have by nature, but you are not afraid to pick up the phone yourself
- When things run fast, you stay cool
- You have knowledge of Polish and European legislation (labor and transport)
- You have a good command of the English language in speech and writing
- Responsibility is your middle name
- You have a lot of positive energy and a sense of humor
- Experience in transport and / or entertainment industry is preferable
- You live in (the area of) Łódź
Some of your tasks:
You participate in HR matters, general administration and planning and you supervise all internal processes:
- Operational tasks: you support Planning & Operations and you take care of daily operational tasks such as registration of vehicles, mail and documentation. You have got it all under control.
- Financial tasks: invoicing, payments, being person of contact for bookkeeper. You do not miss any figures.
- HR tasks: hiring new employees including necessary formalities, preparing necessary documentation for drivers, keeping track of working days of drivers and you are a great listener.
What do we offer:
- You are part of a growing European company within an unique business
- The opportunity to develop Pieter Smit Poland, together with your colleagues of Sales,Planning & Operations and our drivers
- Never a dull moment
For more information about who we are and what we do, take a look at www.pietersmit.com
Applications (in English) with motivation and curriculum vitae can be addressed to;
Pieter Smit Show Service B.V.
t.a.v. Vanessa de Wit
2153 PJ NIEUW VENNEP (NL)
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.