Pieter Smit Group specializes in the transportation, assembly and technical realization of theatre productions, pop & rock, live entertainment and sporting events throughout Europe and beyond. By efficiently combining these specialist skills, Pieter Smit Group occupies a niche position in the market. Powered by decades of experience, we have become one of the leading transport providers for the entertainment industry in Europe.
We offer complete logistics solutions for entertainment and sports industry, including temperature-controlled storage, assistance and supervision, container rental, luxury tour buses, customs formalities and international air and sea freight.
We are known for our expertise and our commitment to deliver the best possible logistic service. Our drivers not only take care of a tour on the road, but will also assist with stage assembly and disassembly.
The Pieter Smit Group has a growing European network of own offices in Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Poland and Bulgaria.
For our which office located in Nieuw-Vennep we are looking for a
Full time / parttime 32h
The office assistant translates concepts and objectives of the company to those involved in a creative and enthusiastic way. The office assistant is involved in implementing the internal and external communication policy. Through close cooperation with the planning department, you provide support and solve bottlenecks. Your job is very dynamic, from secretarial tasks to more complex administrative tasks to organizing lunch.
What will be your job?
- Booking flights: negotiation with the drivers which flights would fit their job schedule, booking directly with the airline, informing the drivers, adding information to the Planning module
- Arranging the visas for the drivers in cooperation with NIWO, Consulates, etc
- Parkings: negotiation with the drivers about the locations & schedules, looking for the options, requesting the availability, booking, checking the payment status
- Hotels: booking the hotels for the drivers if necessary
- Arranging the driving permits for the specific countries where driving bans are implemented such as Austria, Russia, Hungary, etc
- Preparing A1, French Sipsi and other forms for the drivers
- Updating the Planning module with the drivers details: new passports, driving licenses, forklift licenses, etc – reminding them of the soon expired documents as well
- Keeping in control the handout of the uniforms, branded clothing, assignment of the lockers
- MBO or HBO work and think level
- Good knowledge of the English language in word and writing. Knowledge of Dutch, French and/or the German language is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, enthusiastic, good communication and communication skills, flexible, financial insight, stress resistant, hospitable, creative mind
- Opportunities to grow
- An attractive and various position within a dynamic organization
- A competitive salary together with telephone and laptop
- Never a dull moment
Please apply with a CV and motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org t.a.v. Digna Riemslag