Pieter Smit Group focuses on entertainment and sports services in Europe and beyond. Our clients include theatre companies, organizers and suppliers of events, concerts, sports and festivals in the country and abroad.
The knowledge and commitment of our employees, professional equipment and inventive solutions characterize our services. The Pieter Smit Group has a growing European network of its own offices in Belgium, France, Germany, Poland and Portugal.
In connection with the growth of our company, we want to expand our team with enthusiastic
Stage Crew CE Driver
Would you like to participate in and tour with, among other things, concerts of the most famous names, the biggest sports competitions and the most beautiful theatrical productions in the Netherlands and beyond? Ensure that our customers are more than satisfied? Then you're the one we're looking for.
As an inspector, you are an indispensable part of the production of the event. Backstage you build with the team, you are part of the crew, and ensures that all the necessary materials travel safely and arrive on time to the next event site. From the office you will be supported by the project coordinator, who will provide you with all the necessary information and tools to bring the project to a single success for the customer.
What do we think is important?
· You are able to work independently and in a team;
· You work motivated with the customer on site;
· You just give that little extra to support the clients;
· You like to work 40 hours a week;
· You are flexible;
· You work accurately;
· Working when other people are free and are away for longer periods of time is not a problem for you;
· You are energetic and physically in good condition;
· In possession of a driving licence CE, digital Driver's Card and Code 95;
· You are social and representative;
· You speak Dutch, English is a big must.
· An alternate job at home and abroad with a new venue in Nieuw-Vennep;
· A full-time function, with flexible working hours;
· A monthly salary between €2.250 - €2.750 gross depending on experience;
· 25 holidays per year;
· On working and travel days per service (€48,- per roasted day);
· We reimburse the training for Code 95;
· Access to places where you would not otherwise arrive quickly;
· Never a dull moment.
If you recognize yourself in the above profile, we will be happy to meet you.
Then send an email with a motivation letter and CV to Ailko Hammingh (HR Manager): email@example.com.
More information: www.pietersmit.com