The Pieter Smit Group focuses on logistics services for theater, stage and decor, entertainment and motorsport, such as the construction and completion of theatre performances, decor and stage, as well as the touring of theater and music productions. Our services are characterized by the knowledge and commitment of our employees, professional equipment and inventive solutions. The Pieter Smit Group has a growing European network of its own offices in Belgium, France, Germany, Poland and Portugal.
Pieter Smit carries out the maintenance of the commercial vehicles in the fleet and ensures that our drivers can travel throughout Europe with properlyined equipment. Our workshop consists of light and heavy commercial vehicles and a number of buses (verschillende merken).
Because of the growth of our workshop, we are looking for our workshop at Nieuw-Vennep a:
First mechanic / Commercial vehicles
As the first commercial vehicle mechanic, you are engaged in the independent maintenance and repair of light/heavy commercial vehicles, trailers, bearings, loading valves, and so on. We are looking for real all-rounders who can diagnose and carry out the resulting work.
- In the possession of EBAT
- APK 1 + 2 and tacho
- In possession of driver's license, B + CE
- Several years of work experience is a must
- It can instantly detect and solve failures
- Flexible commitment and motivated
- Be communicatively strong and have a positive attitude
- Ready to run evening and emergency services
- Mastery of the English language
What we offer:
- A dynamic working environment with a lot of work variation
- Growth opportunities
- Training opportunities
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Salary and secondary working conditions according to CAO Two-wheelers and Motor Vehicles
- A varied job where no day is the same
If you recognize yourself in the above profile and find it a challenge to keep the equipment running together with your colleagues, please send your motivation with CV to our HR department: firstname.lastname@example.org